We have a very enthusiastic gardening club at St Oswald's which was formed in October 2022. Currently it is made up of members of Year 4. We meet with Mrs Corbett every Tuesday lunchtime.
Some of the activities we have taken part in so far include
- Harvesting the sunflower seeds in the Autumn so that we can plant them the following Spring
- Planted onions and garlic in the big planters after filling them with soil- a big job!
- Prepared the ground and planted a wildflower garden
- Tidied up the Remembrance Garden at church
- Removed litter from the nature area
- Written a letter to a local garden centre and received free seeds and compost
- Planted a variety of seeds including a seed carpet
Click here to see what we have been doing.